This website is developed by POLISH PLATFORM FOR HOMELAND SECURITY who are part of the FORMOBILE consortium, and the controller for the data processing occurring here. You can contact us at:
- ul. Slowackiego 17/11, 60-822 Poznan, Poland
- phone: +48 (61) 663 02 21
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
And our Data Protection Officer is accessible at: email@example.com
This policy applies to all FORMOBILE website users and its goal is to communicate how we collect and process your personal data. We value personal data protection and our mission is that the processing of personal data is lawful, transparent and fair while respecting the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (called General Data Protection Regulation or in short, GDPR).
How and what kind of information we collect?
We collect your e-mail address when you subscribe to our newsletter. We may also collect your personal data (name, e-mail and the message itself) if you contact us via the contact form in our website. We will use it only to reply to your initial message, and not put you in any data base or further contact you.
In both cases your providing your consent which is the legal basis on which we process your personal data.
Your consent is voluntary, but necessary to receive the newsletter or communicate to us via the FORMOBILE website
How we use your data?
- To regularly send you the FORMOBILE newsletter until you unsubscribe.
- To answer other questions received via the contact form.
- You may receive email from us with questions and information about your subscription to our newsletter.
We will use personal information only for the purpose it was originally collected for, and we will delete personal information if you withdraw your consent. We will make sure it is clear when you can make those choices.
Are we sharing your data?
The information collected from the website could be shared with the FORMOBILE consortium (i.e. if you ask a question relating to the role of a particular partner) and potentially with the European Commission (i.e. when reporting FORMOBILE results).
What about the cookies?
A “cookie” is an electronic file and its read when browsing our website on whatever device is used. When you are using this website, you agree to the usage of those cookies aiming at the full technical performance of the site. Our goal is to explain in detail the purpose of cookies use, the types of cookies we use and how long we store them.
We collect are:
- Session cookies – they are temporary cookies that are stored on the user device only for the time of his stay on the site.
- Permanent cookies – they are stored on the website for longer than the browsing session and handle user registration or language settings, and they are stored for longer time than the session cookies but not longer than 6months.
- First-party cookies – they are used for the performance of the site itself.
- Third party cookies – they are used by third parties who operate on our website (social media or analytics partners)
What are your rights as a data subject?
As a user on the FORMOBILE website, you are entitled to the following set of rights:
- The right to information – meaning that at any time you can ask whether your personal information is processed on the website.
- To access your personal data processed for the purposes of the website functioning.
- To correct/update your personal data processed (i.e. in your user profile, if applicable)
- To request deletion – this right could be exercised in cases where the personal data is no longer necessary, the personal data processing in unlawful, the personal data is collected and processed on the basis of a parental consent.
- To request restriction of the processing of his/her personal data – this right could be exercised where the user has contested the accuracy of the personal data process, where the processing is unlawful, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing by the user requires its storage for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To receive the personal data, which you have provided on the website, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the Polish Platform for Homeland Security (data portability).
- To withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or for the use of the website cookies. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (e.g. in Poland, it isthe President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
The exercise of your right could be achieved by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides that, you could always contact the supervising authority of your country in any case of violation of the data protection laws.
How we keep your data?
We process and store cookies and personal data as long as it necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations which is roughly 5 years after the project end. When this data is no longer necessary for the above purposes, it will be regularly deleted.
In case of any transfer of personal data to third countries or organisation, we assure you that we take all required legal measures for personal data protection, and only do so following the provisions of Art. 45 (on the basis of an adequacy decision) and Art 46 (appropriate safeguards in place) of GDPR.